Wednesday, October 9, 2013

change your life

Do you wish to change your life?  Are you in a rut?  I was thinking the other day about something that changed my life.  In fact when I talk to people that I know, almost all of their lives have been changed by this:

Go on a mission trip.  Spend your money [or I mean the money that God loaned to you in this life] spend your money and go somewhere and help people in need.  See their hurt.  See their pain.  Witness real hunger, real poverty, and real despair.  Use a week of your vacation if need be, and spend your money to do this.  Invest your time, talents and treasure in God's work.

Many things have changed me in my life, but going on a mission trip began the work of creating compassion in my heart.  Does your life need a change?  Leave your comfort zone and go into mission for the sake of Christ.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: