Wednesday, October 16, 2013

fortunate

I don't know if I have posted about this before, but I am going to write about it again today.  A few weeks ago after church, it was all over.  Six services, choir, communion, meeting new folks, talking to old folks.  It was a big day at WCC.  I was about 12:25 and I walked into the sanctuary.  All the hands were shook and almost everyone was gone for the day.

I walked into the sanctuary where so much good stuff had happened during the day, but now it was completely quiet.  It was like the joy was still hanging around.  I was struck with a feeling of how fortunate I am to be your pastor.

Thanks for the opportunity.  I love you guys.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You haven't written about this before. But to put this in your own words when you previously described a good friend.

Jeff is awesome and your church family is disproportionately blessed to have you as our pastor, friend, and teacher. You are genuine through and through regarding the important stuff of life and the Word.

God bless

Anonymous said...

And we are even more fortunate to have you as our spiritual leader. You are a good man, Jeff Brinkman!