Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Three wonderful ladies

 
I am thinking about my wife and daughters and how much I love them.  I love my son too.  But I am thinking about my girls today.  All three of them.  This song comes to my mind- a friend of mine got married not too long ago and came down the isle to this.  I loved it.  Here are the words:
 
Her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining. 
Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying.
She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday.
I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me.
And it's so sad to think that she doesn't see what I see.
But everyday when she asks me if she looks ok, I say:
 
When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change,
cause you're amazing, just the way you are.
And when you smile,
the whole world stops and stares for a while
cause you're amazing, just the way you are.
 
I love these girls so much.
Here is the youtube link if you want to hear the entire song.
 
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: