Sunday, June 22, 2014

ants

ants grouping around Terro
I have the option to monetize this blog, but I have never seen the benefit of that.  I just can't imagine how giving you the option on this blog to click a link for some product will help with what I am trying to do here.  But I want to tell you about my favorite ant killing product.  It is called Terro.  You simply put a few drops on the ground and ants go to it like a bird for a berry.  They can't resist it.  They drink it up and then go off and die.

Every year I run into a pile of ants here or there.  I never worry though.  Just a few drops and they gather for the feast.  Pretty soon, they are gone.

close up of ants feeding
I share this story not because you may need to buy a good ant product.  I share this story because we humans also often run way to quickly for things that taste good at first, but are not good for us in the long run.  Don't be tempted by every little thing that comes along.  Some of it is not good for you. 

Be wise in your living.  Don't jump at every bargain.  Don't fall for every offer.  Protect yourself from sin.   Don't chase everything that the world offers.  Look for the truly good stuff.  You will be glad that you did.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: