Tuesday, June 3, 2014

guilt

I did something the other day that I felt badly about.  No one to apologize to, it was just about me and a choice that I made.  The next day I felt bad.  I felt guilty.

I stopped my self.

I know it was wrong.  I won't do it again.  I asked for forgiveness.  Now why is this guilt here?  The answer is that it should not be.  If we are forgiven, then the guilt should go away.  Period.

Why waste a piece of today feeling guilty about something that you did yesterday?  Apologize.  Say your prayers.  Move on.  Life is short.  Today is another chance to live.  LIVE!  Don't poison today with bad feelings about yesterday.  Get up, get after it and live this day to the fullest without the ball and chain of yesterday's errors.

It's a beautiful day in God's world.  It is waiting for you.  Be sure to see the good.

No comments: