Sunday, June 15, 2014

who are you

If someone asked you, who are you?  What would you say?  If they asked you to boil down some of your driving principles, what would you say?

I was challenged by this thought the other day and the following came to my mind.  I am predisposing the fact that I am a Christian, I love God, I love my family and I seek to love my neighbor.  With those things as givens, I came to these three thoughts about what I think about the chance to live this life:

1.  live from the heart
2.  make the most of your opportunities
3.  never quit

If someone asked you what you were about, what would you say?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all Jeff, here's wishing you a Happy Father's Day. There are many great Dad's out there, but none of them could possibly care about their children any more than you.

Great thoughts about who are you? The givens aside, here's what I want as my epitath:

Lived simply
Loved deeply (including God/others)
Laughed often

I try to live my life this way and not focus on a lot of stuff that doesn't matter.