Thursday, February 12, 2015

bad sermons

Sometimes the sermons are not that great.  I know that.  Every pastor knows that.

When mine are bad, it is because our cat is lonely.  She won't allow me to do anything except scratch her back.  If I spend too much time on the computer working on the sermon, she jumps up and lays down on the keyboard.  She is a big cat and it is hard to get anything done.

So, that is my excuse, anytime the sermon is off.  The cat sat fat on the keyboard.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you should just let the cat preach some Sunday (grrrr, purrrr, let her get her back up like all preachers need to from time to time.) Then she'll know how important it is to not be interrupted.

And won't it be fun if her running across your laptop keyboard (like in the photo) ends up typing sermon notes that you won't be able to read some Sunday morning. Oh my gosh. Bad cat.