Tuesday, April 14, 2015

K.E. 4


Kingdom work is for everyone, including men.  Busy husbands and fathers are kingdom people, too.  Here's what men in our church had to say about the Kingdom Experiment:

“I am definitely glad that I participated in the Kingdom Experiment. Serving in our day-to-day lives is not only doable, but the opportunities are abundant. Being conscious of these allows us to positively affect many around us.” – Brent Parsons 


I am very glad that I was able to participate in the Kingdom Experiment small group.  Unlike typical study groups, the format of the class allows you to learn and experiment in Kingdom work.  The class allowed me to gain greater perspective on the blessings that I have, the struggles others around the world face, and the opportunities I was missing everyday to connect people to Jesus.  The experiments performed and the inspiration I gained from the experiments of other members of the group have caused me to be more intentional in my actions and priorities.  - Jamie Allison

No comments: