Tuesday, November 17, 2015

on a lighter note


After a week of posts on pain, here is a lighter moment. I am thankful for lighter moments.

A friend send this to me.

* If you took the same excuses that people use for not going to church and apply them to washing hands, you'd realize how inconsistent we can be.

1. I was forced to as a child.

2. People who make soap are only after your money.

3. I wash on special occasions like Christmas and Easter.

4. People who wash are hypocrites-they think they are cleaner than everyone else.

5. There are so many different kinds of soap, I can't decide which one is best.

6. I used to wash, but it got boring so I stopped.

7. None of my friends wash.

8. The bathroom is never warm enough in the winter or cool enough in the summer.

9. I'll start washing when I get older and dirtier.

10. I can't spare the time.


It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's funny. Thanks for sharing it.