Tuesday, November 24, 2015

value

Value.  Valuable. 

We think it is contained in fancy cars or homes.  We think it is held in a large bank account.  But imagine those things with no one to share them with.  Imagine that you make a million dollars, drive a BMW and live in a mansion, but have no friends.  You would be missing one of the most important parts of life.

In fact, if I gave you a choice of having enough to get by and a ton of friends, or lots of money and no friends, eventually I think we would all chose to have less stuff and more friends.  Yesterday I wandered around church and my eyes opened and I simply saw so many of the people that I value so much.

It feels so good to have people that we love in our lives.  Thank you for being among them.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: