Friday, November 20, 2015

thankful

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."
                                                                          Albert Schweitzer

I am so very thankful for those who lift me up when I am down. For the God who understands our frame, how we are made and our brokenness. I am thankful for the joy that I feel when I am around friends from church.  I hope you have those in your life that buoy your spirit.

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeffrey (as your mom used to call you.) You are just the best. And you lift far more people up, with the breadth of your calling and gift of pastoring, than the number probably will ever reach of those who lift you up.

But numbers don't matter. We love you.