Tuesday, November 3, 2015

prednisone

Today I am thankful for prednisone, although I will blame my recent weight gain on it.  My weight gain has nothing to do with ice cream or pizza.........

Last week I finished up a three week regiment of prednisone.  I had another flare up of my sarcoidosis.  Prednisone knocks it out.  For more info read here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcoidosis

I don't like telling people about things like this, but it usually gets out and then I end up in trouble with some folks for not telling them.

So I guess what I am really thankful for is health.  Relatively good health.  It is such a blessing to be alive.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankful for modern medicine. Just another reminder that there are so very many small things of life to thank God for.