Tuesday, June 21, 2016

How I am doing

Several of you from KC have texted, emailed or called to ask how I was doing.  My answer depended on how vulnerable I felt like being with you at the time.  Last week was very difficult.  I thought of so many things and felt sad.

Yesterday I awoke with a different feeling.  Instead of feeling sad, when I thought of you, I felt happy.  Happy for what we HAD.  Happy for what we HAVE.  Happy for what we will still  HAVE when I see you again, and I will see you again.

I am enriched for having you in my life.  I am the better for it.  Change is difficult, but we will always have each other.  Come see me and meet my new friends in Cape Coral.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, you will always be the consummate teacher. It's just part of what God has gifted you with. Thanks for this post to teach us to appreciate the time you were with us. Well.....you're still with us in heart.

Now it's time to put your hand to the wheel and start blooming where you're planted and begin blessing the lives of some other folks. And you know what. By the time you retire from Cape Coral, those folks will miss you every bit as much as we do.

God is good.