Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Hubert Neth

I had my last monthly meeting with Hubert Neth last Thursday.  Gosh, I love that man.  For the past 22 years he has been my #1 supporter.  I am really going to miss him.

Everyone needs someone who will be honest and kind to you.  Brutally honest when needed, but always kind.  In a world where many ministers act like they are in competition with each other, Hubert has always been positive.

I love this man.  I hope that you have someone in your life that helps you to believe in yourself.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g

Listen to this song ... mainly the chorus ... this is what we think of you! Simply the best, better than all the rest, Jeff Brinkman!

And we also wish you, simply the very best, in this next chapter of your life.