Saturday, August 20, 2016

Keys

Random.

I am messed up.  I collect the strangest things.  I collect coins.  I collect old hot wheel cars.  I collect old Sunday School pins.  I collect key chains.  I did not mean to collect key chains, but it just started happening.  Look closely in this picture and you will see the following:

  • key to my parents house in San Jose California from 1975
  • key to my dorm room at Evangel College
  • black tag from my first license plate MYR 310 - California 1973
  • Several Lowell Sigmund keyfobs from 1976.  My favorite is the Captain's office S.S. Titanic.
  • tag from Dale Dorst [Cathy's Grandpa] Massy Ferguson Dealership in Gardner, KS
  • Blue Springs South tag


Odd little things that make me happy for some unknown reason.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: