Sunday, December 11, 2016

favorite time of the week


  

I realized something the other day- one of my favorite times of the week is Sunday morning before worship service.

This is when I get to see people up close.  This is when I get to look into the eyes of some of the most amazing people that God has ever made and smile at them and with them.  This is when our brief greetings and brief gazes tell each other that life is still good and everything is ok. This is a moment that we are reminded that all is well.

Community is built one person at a time.  The world is changed, one person at a time.  The kingdom comes one person at a time.  

I love every person that I get to talk to on Sunday morning.  Maybe that is why I hope to see you in church.  When we see each other there, we have a common desire of finding joy in something that is bigger than we are.

One of, probably my favorite time of the week................ Sunday before service.
Today is the day.  I hope to see you!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me2 n your greeting hug is so warm n safe