Thursday, December 8, 2016

unusual writing


I have a friend who has an unusual way/style of writing. A brilliant man who made and makes a huge difference in my life. In response to an email from me, he wrote this:

at least
once
a week
someone
i meet
on the street
mentions
you
and i
remember
almost
daily
what
was
still
is
even
though
for no reason
understood
i dont make
contact
now
very late
i am

So I decided to write back to him in his own style. Here is what I sent him......

I
will never
forget
what
we had
have
amazing
it was
love
never
ends
i
thank
god
for
every
thursday
that we
met.
holy
holy
holy
i
love
you

Oh my friends, let us pause and give thanks to God for every friend that has made a difference in our lives.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hubert?