Tuesday, December 13, 2016

to know

There are some comforting thoughts in this life:

  • to know that I don't have to fear death
  • to know that I have a home to go to
  • to know that my children are doing ok
  • to know that God always gives me a second chance
  • to know that I can, we can probably figure our problems out
  • to have tools in the garage
  • to have people that like me

Probably the most comforting thought in the world though, the one that makes such a difference to me is this:  there are people that love me.

For all of my faults, in spite of my mistakes, there are people that love me.  I hope that you have people that love you.  It makes all the difference in the world.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and you do ... so many people that do!