Wednesday, June 29, 2022

best guy


In July of last year, Woods Chapel UMC got a new pastor. Woods Chapel has had a number of good pastors over the years, but this guy is the best. I met Aaron Brown in 1991 when he and I were going thru the ordination process. I have loved him from the moment that I met him. We were both appointed to the North Central District, Then we were both in the Blue Springs, Lees Summit area. He served in Joplin for 26 years. Last year he was appointed to Woods Chapel. I was ecstatic!!!

A few weeks ago, I was privileged to play in the annual Woods Chapel gold tournament.  [I am a terrible golfer.]  Aaron and I rode together in the golf cart.  What a delightful day!

There are some people in life that just make you happy.  You think of them and you are happy.  Aaron is one of those.  He is the best.

I hope you have many friends, and people that you love.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: