Thursday, June 2, 2022

Dance with life

Brian Ferry sings a song, "Dance with life."  I got to know the song from the John Travolta movie, "Phenomenon."

If you really look at the lyrics, it is a love song.  But I can never get past the simple idea of dancing with, and celebrating life.

Anyway, I was driving to a job the other day and the song came on my play list.  I heard the music, I looked and saw the beautiful trees and sky, and I started to cry.

I said, "thank you." [to God]

Life is such a precious and beautiful thing.  Dance with it.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure 

No comments: