Sunday, June 19, 2022

Father's Day

 Today is Father's Day.  Not a big deal in terms of celebrations.  Not a big deal like Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Mother's Day.  It falls behind St. Patrick's Day, Flag Day and Groundhog day.

But it is a happy day for me!!! It is a special day for me!!!  I am crying as I write this.  

I have, in this life, been privleged to be the Father to three wonderful children, Alli, Jenny and Scott.  Oh, I would have taken more, but Cathy said, no.  NO!  I said, come on, it we can make another piece of toast.  But no would be no and three was it.

But oh, how I love those three!!!  It makes me so happy to be a Dad!!!







It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure 


No comments: