Saturday, June 4, 2022

Shoes

I was talking with a friend about shoes... it was a discussion about how many different kinds of shoes 
that we have. Shoes with different purposes.

Rain shoes.
Snow shoes.
Cycling shoes.
Running shoes.
Water shoes.
Funeral/wedding shoes.
Tennis shoes.
work shoes/boots.
Casual shoes.
Basketball shoes
Baseball/softball cleats.
Flip flops.

Imelda Marcos had over 3,000 pairs of shoes.  My Dad would have said, "son, how many pairs can you wear at a time?"

In my closet I count 9 pairs of shoes/boots, plus 4 pairs of flip flops.

And my friend and I discussed the fact that many people have zero, none, nada, no pairs of shoes.  Oh, the things that we take for granted.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure 

No comments: