Friday, June 3, 2022

Do something for someone else

“A life of faith isn’t just about walking with God, but how one walks with humanity."
                                                                                         Donniel Hartman

I would add to that... a faith that is about God, but does not include how we treat our brothers and sisters, is no faith at all. James said, I will show you my faith by my works... works for who? Works with who?

True faith is not just an internal thing, but it springs from our innermost being and effects the way that we touch and interface with every living thing. If it doesn't, then it is time for a new faith.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure 

No comments: