Friday, January 18, 2008

Dear Dad and Mom,

Dear Dad and Mom,

I was thinking about the kids yesterday, and oh, I wish you could see them. I wish that you could look down from heaven and see how they have grown up. I hope that you can.

Those little girls that used to sit on your lap have grown up so beautiful, and that little boy with the crew cut is now 6'1" 180 lbs.

I wish that you could see what has happened at our church. Mom, Cathy misses hanging around with you. Why did you have to go away so soon? I guess God has his reasons.

Dad, I miss the heck out of you. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you. There are so many things that I want to tell you, so many things that I want to ask you.

It snowed here yesterday and Scott was out of school. He is a junior now. The girls are both at Warrensburg. Alli is on the nursing track and Jenny is in the Med-tech program. I was in Kirkwood last month and stopped by to visit Aunt Jewel. She is doing great and looks just the same.

I am 50. How did that happen. Where does the time go?

We have two cats. Tylor and Princess Kiki. Alli named the princess one, its kind of silly. We have a little dog that barks a lot. A Schnauzer named Lou. He is a good little boy. You would enjoy visiting our home and I know that you would be proud.

Well, that's all for today, I have to go. I remember you fondly and miss you a ton. It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

Your loving son,
Jeff

No comments: