Thursday, January 24, 2008

Right time, right place

While I have been at this conference, I have met lots of people. Most of them I have met because we ended up sitting by each other, randomly. Accidentally. Maybe.

I met the man in charge of starting new churches for the Board of Discipleship. I met the new editor for Circuit Rider magazine. I met a young man who needed some encouragement. I met an old friend from Russia.

Seems like everywhere I went at this conference, it has been good. Good topics, good presentations, good information, new friends. It is like I have been in the right place at the right time.

Although I look forward to coming home, I am going to miss some of these new friends. Isn't that funny, in a few short days to go from being all alone to being sad to say goodbye.

I learned a lot about other churches while I was here. Some of the churches sounded very nice, but there is no place like home. WCC is awesome and I look forward to getting home and seeing you.

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: