Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Just enjoy the day. Have fun. Its a New Year.

Billy Crystal asked the question in When Harry Met Sally, "I mean, 'Should old acquaintance be forgot'? Does that mean that we should forget old acquaintances, or does it mean if we happened to forget them, we should remember them, which is not possible because we already forgot?"

I'm not sure what all of that means, but I find it humorous. Funny. Billy Crystal. Sometimes, you just got to laugh. Enjoy life and stop worrying.

There have been a couple of times in the last year that I have started to get very philosophical. New Years tends to be one of those times. When you have to talk every Sunday, your heart is always looking for something to talk about, so your brain is always thinking.

It is fine to think, fine to philosophize, but sometimes a person should just live. Live, laugh, love. Today lets do that, a little football, good wishes to friends, and just a simple, pure enjoyment of life.

I guess that's a philosophy too.

Happy New Year my friends. In 2008, lets see the good. There is a lot of it out there.

No comments: