Wednesday, January 30, 2008

my opinion

Dear Friend,

I was asked to give my opinion in a meeting the other day. I knew that we did not see the world the same way, but I was asked to give my opinion and I did it as carefully as I could. I am sorry that we don't always agree, but I am glad that you are my friend. I want you to know that my delivery of my opinion was in no way intended to disturb or hurt you. I value your opinion as much as I do my own, because I value you. Next time, you will be asked and you will talk and I will listen.

The most meaningful relationships that I have ever had are with those who may see the world a bit differently, but we are still committed, we still love. You can learn from people who hold different views than you do.

Anyway, you are great and I appreciate you. Lets think and let think. Lets join hands in the service of the Lord. God bless you. Its a beautiful day in God's world, let's be sure to see the good, even though we don't always agree.

Your dear friend,
Jeff

No comments: