Tuesday, September 21, 2010

20 years

I talked to a friend yesterday who is 20 years ahead of me. He tells me that the problems that I face today look very different in 20 years.

I love that thought. Somehow, what may be eating my lunch today, may be eating our lunch today is all made whole some years down the road. The things that we can't imagine being healed, get healed in time.

That reminds me of a scripture from Ecclesiastes 3 "God makes all things beautiful in his time."

I am going to take some consolation and rest in that thought.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff - I wish you a clear, rested mind and heart. There are times in our lives (in retrospect)when circumstances arise and life happens and it seems like nothing could ever be repaired. And then, over time, they are healed and relationships are stronger. Maybe in your case, someone will be stronger and learn something for that will make them wiser 20 years from now. I hope so. Sending a hug your way.