Saturday, September 11, 2010

productive days

I love productive days. Yesterday I went to a birthday party. I got the oil changed in my wife's car. I got the oil changed in my car. I worked on the sermon. Did I mention that Friday is my day off? I went to the store and bought light bulbs. I rotated the tires on my wife's car at home in our garage. I fixed a flat tire on my car [I have the technology]. I went to a friend's home for dinner. I bought dog and cat food. I cleaned a retired computer in preparation to give it to a friend. I finished a tile job at the house by laying the 1/4 round and painting it out. Oh, yes and I took a nap.

Is that a good day or what?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come again! Are you sure that wasn't a typo, that should have said yesterweek, instead of yesterday. You probably won't be worth a darn today.