Friday, April 20, 2012

blog trouble

Good Morning.  Or maybe it is good afternoon.  There is a glitch in the blog the last few days.  It is kind of hard to explain, but the posting problem is a blog problem, not a problem with Jeff.  I mean Jeff is ok, the blog system is malfunctioning.

There are various features of the blog that stop working for days at a time and then mysteriously start working again.  The one that is not working well now is the auto post.  If I am writing this blog at noon on Thursday, which I am, I can tell it to post tomorrow morning at 5:30am.  This has worked well for days when I am not up early, but it is acting up this week.  I hope they get it fixed soon.

Sometimes life has it's malfunctions.

But, it's still a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's o.k. Glitches help us appreciate your blog and not take it for granted.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea...I thought you really got up at 4:30 every morning to write the blog. I've alway admired your discipline. It's a good thing there are other things to admire about you.