Monday, April 23, 2012

the things that we feel

Feelings.  Nothing more than feelings.  Trying to forget my, feelings of love.  I think Barry Manilow sang that.  But the things that we feel are very interesting.  Sadness, joy, anger, happiness, being perturbed, feeling proud.  And sometimes the feelings are so strong.

I sit there and watch myself feel different things and sometimes it is helpful to laugh at myself.  It is all beyond explanation.  How amazing God has made us.  Being alive is such a cool thing and such a wonderful journey.

Do you ever have some strange, random or strong feeling and wonder, what the heck is that about?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jeff, for the fresh reminder that even our ability to "feel" various emotions is a blessing from God.