Sunday, February 9, 2014

a good word

There is this saying in my brain.  My brain thinks it is a scripture, but I think it is really a compilation of a few scriptures that I have confused and put together by mistake.  None the less, it is a good saying and I have always liked it.  Here it is:


A good word at the right time is like health to the navel and marrow to the bones.


Who might be waiting for a good word from you?  Who might you bless with your words tomorrow?  Someone is there waiting, and you have the power to touch them.  To heal them.  Give the good word at the right time.  You will be glad that you did.


It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like it...not too far a stretch, its in the same chapter and by the same author!