Wednesday, February 19, 2014

another quote

There are a few things that are taped to my computer screen.  I look at them every day.  There are a couple of prayers that are very personal.  There is the phone number to a counselor that I refer a lot of people to.  There is my wife's direct dial phone number to her desk.  {I know her cell phone, but for some reason I can't remember her hard line number.} There is a note from my daughter- see the attached picture.

And there is this quote. 
"Excellence is the gradual result of constantly striving to do better."  Pat Riley. 
It is a pretty good explanation of how I go about trying to do what I do.  You just get up every day and do your best.  You keep after a thing.  You try to fix the things that are broken.  And guess what, little by little, the ship is turned and we get headed in the right direction.

Excellence is the gradual result of constantly striving to do better.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: