Monday, February 10, 2014

snow snow go away

2014 Markham Spring Home ShowSnow snow go away, come again some other day.  Some other month.  Some other year.  I am sick of winter.  The older I get the more I get tired of cold weather.


There is this thing called S.A.D.  Seasonal Affective Disorder.  It is where people get sad during long winters.  I am ready for it to be over.  I hear it is going to be 50 degrees later this week. 


I post this picture of a warmer day in hopes that it all comes to us very soon.


It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Into every life a little snow must fall."

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that beautiful picture. Just about everyone I know is especially tired of these bitter cold temps. But on an encouraging note, I was absolutely thrilled to see the great crowds at the 10:10 yesterday, and I heard that 76 people overcame the temptation to stay warm and sleep in yesterday morning, and attended the New Connections class. If that number is correct, that would be pretty phenomenal on a warm spring or summer morning. There's just something special about people's love of being at WCC.