Thursday, October 2, 2014

are we moving?

There is a rumor out there that the Brinkmans are moving.  Here is the scoop.

My wife travelled for 7 years.  On the road every week.  Leave Monday morning, return Thursday or Friday.  We had a weekend marriage for 7 years.

Two years ago she came off the road.  For a number of reasons that I am not going to go into here, she is talking about going back on the road and being based in Florida.  This means that we would sell the house here, she would get an apartment in Florida and I would get an apartment here.  When she found a town, a neighborhood and a house in Florida, we would buy it as our retirement home.

I would not join her until I retired, which is several years off.
I hope that clears up some of the discussion.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: