Thursday, October 23, 2014

how do you use it

I have been reading a few different books and devotionals lately. I wrote this one down to share.

“The gospel can’t be protected; neither can it be destroyed or confiscated.”
I liked it. I think it speaks volumes. Through time how often have we read about or witnessed man trying to control God’s message and use it in ways it was never intended to be used.  It happened before Christ came and it happens today. This writer went on to say, “Beware of those who take the flesh and want to turn it back into words.” Christ came to set us free. He came to provide clarity to what we could not understand. I think it is hard to put all of that back into words. I think seeing the words in action is a powerful thing and shows God we get it….

Peace,
Lion’s Den Man

No comments: