Saturday, October 11, 2014

I can't watch

These extra inning games and these close games make me so nervous.  I can't sit and watch.  I have to get up and wander around.  Back and forth I go, hoping, but unable to sit still through it all.  We pray for our team to win, they pray for their team to win.

The winners are giddy, the losers are glum.  Does God even care who wins baseball games?  Johnny Damon is a Royal and we love him.  Then we trade him to the Yankees and he is no longer loved. 

Sports are entertaining, but we have to remember, they are not the main thing.  If your team doesn't win, you don't have to quit your job.

No matter how these games come out, life is good and God is with us.  Baseball is after all, a game.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: