Thursday, October 9, 2014

help

Do you need help?  What if you needed help and no one ever came?  Some years ago I was out of town on Christmas Eve, trying to get home and the water pump went out in my car.  A trucker picked me up, drove me to the nearest town.  An auto parts store man opened his store on Christmas eve for me.  A mechanic put in the new pump and only charged me for the parts.

Every now and then, we need help and it is so nice to receive that help.  Did you help someone yesterday?  Will you help someone today?

There is a joy that comes in life when we help another.  So if the opportunity presents itself, be sure to lend a helping hand.  Go the second mile.  You will be glad that you did, and so will the person that you assisted.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: