Tuesday, June 30, 2015

babies

Everyone loves babies.

Since my wife isn't around feeding me all the time, I have started frequenting Taco Night at Brew Top.  I watched this momma bird build the nest, then sit on the nest, and finally......... babies!!  First you could not see them, only hear them....... now, they are big and fat and I wonder how they all fit in the nest.

This picture reminds me of the nursery rhyme "there was an old woman who lived in a shoe, she had so  many children, that she didn't know what to do."  This mother bird must be very harried........ triplets........ loud, noisy, hungry triplets.  No wonder momma birds finally kick the babies out of the nest.

Keep your eyes open for the wonders of nature, the wonders of God's world.  They are all around you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: