Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

Today is Father's Day.  Hip hip hooray!  It is a day to feel proud of my kids.  It is a day to be happy for the gift of having children.  My children are the best and I love them very much.  I want them to know that I am proud of them every single day of my life.

I was 38 years old when my dad told me for the first time that he loved me.  I want my kids to know that they are loved, every day, every moment of their lives.  Even if they are having a bad week or a difficult time with something, they are dearly loved.

May each of us understand that God feels the same way about us.  We don't always get it right, sometimes we get it wrong, but we are loved, dearly loved by our heavenly Father.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: