Monday, June 29, 2015

my lucky day

Do you hate waiting in line?  Do you notice that you always pick the slow line?  I always seem to get behind the person who wants to write a check, or the person who is lonely and wants to talk to the checker, or the person who has picked up an item that does not have a price tag.  If you see me in the store, say hello, but never get in line behind me.  If you do, you will be sorry because I never choose the right line.

Well, the other day, I hit the jackpot.  Not only was there a line open with no waiting, there were three!!!  And the employees at Price Chopper all looked happy, as if they were glad to be there and glad to help me.  How delightful!

It was a great moment.  I had to take a photo of it.  May I remember moments like this the next time the line is 5 people deep at some store.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you captured in this photo is and example of the great job Price Chopper does of training their checkers to step out in front and greet people, when their lane is open. Maybe we could enlist a few of these folks to come help greet at WCC.