Wednesday, March 2, 2016

men

One of my great blessings of being here at Woods Chapel has been the wonderful group of men that I have got to know.

I am trying to put my finger on why the Woods Chapel guys were and are so special.  They were authentic, honest, raw and a bit broken.  They were not afraid to let you see who they were.  They worked hard.  They had fun.  We all
played pool, threw darts and went bowling.  They laughed with and at each other.  They all seemed to like my Queen CD.

Oh what great memories we have.  Hug your friends.  Tell them that you love them.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you Jeff, as these very natural experiences keep coming, during your getting ready to move. I count it one of the big blessings of my life to have been under the teaching of someone so compassionate and so "feeling." Feelings sad or happy are a gift from God. Prayers for those who cannot feel.