Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sermons online part 2


.

On Monday, March 21, I wrote about finding my sermons online. Not because most people cared, but because a couple of peopled asked. Others I know, enjoy the best sleep of the week on Sunday mornings.

Someone commented on the post saying: Anonymous said...

Jeff, I've just got to kid you about this. When you get a new church in Florida, you won't be able to include stories about any of us in your sermons. You know how it goes "back in my old church, there was this person...." Well you won't be able to sneak those stories in, because we'll all be watching your sermons. (Smiles)

Well, I have to go on the record and say that I disagree with the fine person who posted this comment. Although I have held many stories back, I have also snuck in a few over the years, you just didn't know it. The names are always changed to protect the innocent. In the future, if I tell a good story, I will say, "you know there was this woman named Jonnie Wells...." If I tell a painful story, I will not mention any names.

All of life is fair game, and I have 22 years of stuff that is just waiting for a chance to hit the airwaves, in appropriate ways, of course, that are not embarrassing.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny post. You win. (smile)