Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I was thinking

There is a funny.
I was thinking.  
So glad to be able to think.....

Anyway, I was writing an email to my sixth grade teacher a couple of days ago.  As I was typing I had a thought.  I realized, because of her and a few others, I can read and write.  Because of her and a few others, I can think.  Because of her and a few others I have been able to function in life pretty successfully.

Teachers are called teachers for a reason.  If you are one, THANK YOU!
If you are still in touch with your teachers, thank them.

Thank you Betty Jackson.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cartoon looks sort of like you Jeff, except for the big mass of curly hair (ha.)

Love to kid with you. Thanks for letting us.