Friday, January 20, 2017

Rejoice!!

My family tends to be a little bit private, so when my sister called me the day before thanksgiving with news, I was not surprised.  She told me that she was 1/2 way through her treatment for esophageal cancer.  I was surprised that she was sick, but not that she held that information close to her chest. That is the Brinkman way.  Private, quite, introverted at times.

So, many of you have known that Julie has been sick and I thank you for your prayers for her.  She finished her radiation and chemo around Christmas.  Yesterday  she had a PET scan and another scan and the results came back.

It's a beautiful day in God's world!!!!!

She is cancer free!!  I am crying tears of joy.  Give thanks to God with me!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a blessing n joyful news to hear from u