Monday, January 30, 2017

Joy!!


You, my friends and readers are a great source of inspiration to me. I have met so many of you that have been a blessing to me along this journey of life.

My friends Brian and Jane were out shopping with their granddaughter. Brian sent me this note and picture.

I had a thought this morning that involves the picture below. Last Saturday I was blessed to spend a warm, sunny day shopping with the three women I love most in this world. That would be Jane, Megan and, of course, little Emma. Emma and I ended up spending most of our time cavorting as evidenced by the picture. Jane joined us in this particular "cavort". Megan took the picture. To rediscover joy some times you have to look at the world thru the eyes of a child. Emma lives in the moment and usually chooses to have fun. It is a lesson I both need to remember and to share. Today I am sharing it with you. Have a blessed day and, to quote a good friend, see the good. Love you.

Love you too, all of you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: