Wednesday, May 8, 2019

angry

Sometimes things happen and I am angry.  I mean angry with God.  I am still angry about Lion's Den Man's death.  I am angry that Dave Coffman got sick and died.  Now my friend's niece is killed in a drive by shooting.

Some times I am just angry and I have to tell God something like this... "God this breaks my heart... I can't see myself getting over this any time soon.  You are just going to have to understand that any time that I think about this, I am going to shake my head and feel upset."

Friends, I am glad that God does accept us as we are.  He knows our frame.  He knows that we don't understand.  I still go to church.  I still love God.  He just has to understand that some of these things are a struggle for me.  And he does understand.

Don't feel bad about being angry with God.  In time I will work through it.  In time, we will work thru it all.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

Holy Land Trip leaving January 20, 2020 $2998 from New York
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/HL20A-2.pdf

No comments: