Thursday, May 23, 2019

Something to live for

I know that some times, people get so discouraged that they feel that there is nothing left to live for.  I have known discouragement at times and I don't want to diminish the feelings of despair that sometimes come our way. 

But I was thinking the other day about reasons to live.

1.  some one loves you.
2.  you can bless the person at the grocery store by being kind.
3.  you have a friend.
4.  you can breath the air, feel the breeze and feel the warmth of the sun.
5.  you can enjoy the gift of work.  [crazy me I like to work]
6.  you can sing a happy song.
7.  you can watch a good movie.
8.  someone will  hug you.

There have to be 100 more reasons to live.

Now if you say that you have none of the above, then I will help you.  I love you.  I will sing you a happy song.  I will give you a good movie to watch.  I will give you a hug.

There is plenty to live for.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

Holy Land Trip leaving January 20, 2020 $2998 from New York
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/HL20A-2.pdf

No comments: