Friday, September 20, 2019

I love puns

I love puns.  Those surprising little words that make us groan.  Those play on words that my kids say they hate but they love me for them.

I was in KC for a bit and when I returned there was a card on my desk from someone who missed me, it featured a hot dog.  The cover said, "I never sausage a good person"  inside the card said, "frankly you're the best." 

Other puns...
remember when air was free at the gas station?
now you have to pay 4 quarters.
Do you know why?
inflation.

Why do people from Athens hate the morning?
Dawn is tough on Greece.

😊😊😊

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020


No comments: