Monday, September 16, 2019

of course I am right

I have noticed lately in a few discussions that I have had with people that I sincerely believed that I was right.  I have caught myself thinking this and wondered if that wasn't a little bit arrogant.

I think that most of us think that we are right.  If we thought we were wrong, wouldn't we change our opinion?

But I am not sure it is helpful to think that I am right.  Maybe the world would be a better place if I approached discussions and issues with a completely open mind.  No preconceived notion that I already know the answer, just an openness to learn.

Imagine the amount of energy it takes to be right.  Now imagine how much more relaxed life would be if a person could just go with the flow and enjoy being with people without worrying about being right or wrong.

Maybe instead of needing to be on one side or the other of an issue, we could just relax and enjoy living in God's world.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020

No comments: